Private and Family Law
More specifically on private and family law matters, A-LAW has experience in domestic and cross border markets with:
- Different types of procedures involving personal or parental liability, liquidation and division of matrimonial or common assets, custody, rental issues and so on.
- Advising on matrimonial and cohabitation legislation in different jurisdictions and defining protective measures.
- Comparisons with the legal system applicable in the country of nationality of the parties may prevent unintended loss of personal assets of either party.
- Drafting of and advising on pre-nuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements, separation agreements and so on.
- Advising on adoption proceedings and recognition, family reunification (see also area of support: migration).
Find a local representative
// / 14 November 2017
// / 12 October 2017
// / 06 October 2017