More specifically on family reunification, A-LAW has experience in domestic and cross border markets with:
- Advice and assistance concerning applications of family reunification with a Belgian citizen/European citizen, with a foreigner residing temporary or permanent in Belgium;
- Advice and assistance concerning the conditions for a successful procedure of family reunification in particular but not limited to the income requirement, the adequate housing requirement and so on;
- Advice concerning an application for marriage or legal cohabitation in Belgium;
- Advice and assistance concerning the appeal procedure before the court of first instance or the court of appeal when an application for marriage or legal cohabitation in Belgium has been refused or when a foreign marriage certificate or birth certificate is not been recognized by a Belgian authority;
- The application, renewal, and cancellation of visas, residence permits (including the A, B, E, E+, F and F+ electronic residence card) and other related immigration documents.