Relocation and Employment
A-Law attorneys-at-law is an official relocation bureau of the city of Antwerp, This allows an efficient and timesaving follow up of our residence and labor files on behalf of investors, international employees, authorities, educational institutes, international management, students and expatriates in general.
More specifically on relocation, labor and employment matters, A-LAW lawyers have experience in domestic and cross border markets with:
- Assistance with and application for work permit, employment authorization, labor cards (type A, B, C and the European Blue card), change of immigration status or employer;
- Application for professional cards for self-employed foreign nationals/foreign managers of Belgian companies or representative offices;
- Advice and assistance concerning the appeal procedure when a work permit or labor card or professional card has been refused;
- Tax, social security and labor law, drafting contracts of employment (exemption, E101 or certificate of coverage, local contributions, expat status);
- Limosa Certificates, compliance with the prior notification duty and all regulation concerning posting of workers.
- The application, renewal, and cancellation of visas, residence permits (including the A, B, C, D and H electronic residence card) and other related immigration documents;
- Assistance with the registration at the local town hall in Belgium;
- Permanent residency and citizenship services (application for temporary and/or permanent residence card (B, C or D electronic residence card) and application in order to obtain the Belgian nationality;
- Advice on immigration law and permit categories worldwide (EU, CIS, China, South Africa, South America, Turkey and so on: see regions of support);
- Advice and guidance on detachment and posting of workers and immigration issues, in different jurisdictions: see investment
- Advice and guidance on secondment of management and obtaining of expatriate status;
- Advice on family reunification.